Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 4: 18th January 2009

This day comes quickly..so fast..3 days have passed..is time to depart for Singapore..I have an urge to continune my journey to Hue and Hoi An..to have missed these destinations is reallie a pity..I will also like to explore the northern mountains of Sapa and be mesmerized by the beauty at Halong Bay..and walk aimlessly on the beaches of Nha Trang and sand dunes of Mui Ne…haha..when will that be?

Beautiful sunrise on the last Day


Reached airport and had our breakfast over there.delicious meal!


Waiting to go onboard our flight back to Singapore.




Breathtaking view of the clouds


Cloud Rays


Nearing Singapore and its skyline


Finally, after a short 2h journey..we were back in Singapore. Saw Joel after a rather long time haha..feel that he has yet again grow taller liaoz..haha..in no time I think he will be taller than me hehe…Am go glad to have visited HCM at the beginning of 2009…thanks to the great company of Sharon and Kawei who have accompanied me during this wonderful journey..haha..so where’s my next destination?...

Most likely is Beijing or Australia in May…

How about Vietnam again? Hmm..one thing to say for definite..this will not be the last time im visiting Vietnam. It is just the beginning… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment